What is Yoga?

Yoga is when all mind activities are enveloping a thought or an object.
- Patanjali


NEW CLASSES.....

Starting 6th April at the Trinity Centre, Beechwood Road (Dalston), London E8 3DY 6-7pm

Starting 12th April at OneKX, 120 Cromer Street, London WC1H 8BS 6-7pm

Thursday 23 April 2009

What makes a day perfect?


This is probably my lucky day. No monster kids. Perfect weather. High turnout. Had a successful start with the new course! 
I have been trying to make my practice outline all day and couldn't get myself to put it down on paper. While writing up all my notes, I came across one practice I have done before and decided I was going to use it. Problem solved.
Once we started the class, somehow the practice changed without trying at all. It really works to find the appropriate postures and tailor the practice at that specific moment. I had it all planned out and yet, the outcome changed; the result much better than I had expected. 
Speaking to a few of my students after the class, most of them beginners, they were all surprised that they could do it. Yoga is indeed for everyone. 

So what are you waiting for?! Come join the next class!


No comments:

Post a Comment