What is Yoga?

Yoga is when all mind activities are enveloping a thought or an object.
- Patanjali


NEW CLASSES.....

Starting 6th April at the Trinity Centre, Beechwood Road (Dalston), London E8 3DY 6-7pm

Starting 12th April at OneKX, 120 Cromer Street, London WC1H 8BS 6-7pm

Thursday 16 April 2009

Estate kids - pure evil or just bored?


For the second time, I have been harassed by these monster kids on the estate. We're talking 6 and 7 year olds running amok and making people's lives hell! Tonight while teaching my class, 3 of these kids tried to lock us in the community hall by pulling the shutters down. Can you believe?! Luckily I was able to maintain my composure and finish  the class with ease. I was forced to call the police again to report this harassment. No more Mr Nice Guy!!  I tried to show them respect and this is what I get. While on the phone with the MET, who should pass by but the father, followed by Chloe, Summer and Storm! What luck! 
I can recall telling James to grab them. Hahaha. We explained to him what his kids were up to! Serves them right. They were so scared.... But with this, I hope this stops right here, right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment