What is Yoga?

Yoga is when all mind activities are enveloping a thought or an object.
- Patanjali


NEW CLASSES.....

Starting 6th April at the Trinity Centre, Beechwood Road (Dalston), London E8 3DY 6-7pm

Starting 12th April at OneKX, 120 Cromer Street, London WC1H 8BS 6-7pm

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Banana Dance!


Good news! After two weeks, the long wait is over. I am officially on the exercise register with a good-looking certificate AND ....... GLL's new yoga instructor!!!!!

Things are looking up, thank God! Started class today at a fashion company, next week I will be teaching to a group of teenagers in a state school! On top of that, my Monday evenings will be spent teaching to a group of musically and artistically-inclined students.

I felt so crushed last month after a series of planned classes didn't work out. Lost so much confidence and motivation. Sat at home most of the time wondering what to do with my time.. Arrgggghh! Pity James! He had to hear over and over again how bored I was. Hahaha!

Indeed when a door closes, another one opens.


No comments:

Post a Comment